Submission tool.

Hi All,

What’s wrong with the draft submission tool? It keeps giving the same error even after correcting the required error.

I tried to send the new version of one of my Internet Drafts to ietf-draft-submission@xxxxxxxx as I used to do before when I’m not able to submit the ID by myself but I got no response this time and don’t see the new version is submitted.

Can someone advice what should I do !!!!

Best Regards,

Khaled Omar