Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

Sure Jordi
It is indeed something great long term.
But I was also looking for something that can be done within the Management for internal stuff and things they make available for us.

For example: Board meetings can stop using WebEx and Management can find another solution so the example can start from there. Same applies to similar cases..

Regards
Fernando