Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

> We have RFC6540 since 2012, which clearly express that we should not work in anything which is IPv4-only.
>
> Should this document be applicable as well to our tools?
>
> Shall we update it to clearly express that?

We are 20+ years in.
If we (as the collective we) believed in this transition shouldn't the next step be to remove the A records from {mail,datatracker,www}.ietf.org? And add a piece of Javascript blocking any client coming through a translator from v4.

I would expect ridicule from such a proposal.
Our tools including our collboration tools are centralized, they don't benefit much from IPv6 and end to end transparency either.

Best regards,
Ole