Re: COVID-19 contacts tracker (Re: a brief pondering)

On 4/15/20 12:07 PM, Benoit Claise wrote:

Hi,

Which leads me to a question: what can this community (and similar/adjacent ones) do productively together to help? What new things are happening on the network from which we can learn and quickly adapt/improve?

In my wish list, I would see this community helping with a COVID-19 contacts tracker:
    - with clear specifications
    - that respects the privacy concerns, for all parties

I don't think it's possible.  Anything that can be used to trace contacts for medical purposes can be used to trace contacts for political purposes.

Keith