Re: [removed] to Serve as RFC Editor Future Development Program Chair

Hi Wes,
At 03:58 PM 01-04-2020, Wes Hardaker wrote:
Different organizations I'm sure do things different.  Most voting
organizations I've sat on in the past have publicly recorded individual
votes for most items (except commonly minus voting for leadership
positions within the organizations).  The IAB's individual votes aren't
publicly recorded, though I don't personally know the history of why
that is the case.

Thanks for the explanation.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy