Re: Eliot Lear to Serve as RFC Editor Future Development Program Chair

On 3/25/2020 1:50 PM, IAB Executive Administrative Manager wrote:
The IAB has selected Eliot Lear to serve as chair of the RFC Editor
Future Development Program [1].

The IAB thanks all of the candidates who were willing to serve. This was
a difficult decision with many strong candidates.

Like an IETF working group, this program will have completely open
participation. The program will use the mailing list
rfced-future@xxxxxxx. To subscribe, please go to

Future details about the operation of the program will be coming
shortly.

[1] https://www.iab.org/activities/programs/rfc-editor-future-development-program/