Re: Further update on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and IETF 107 Vancouver

Le 25/02/2020 à 15:43, Mary B a écrit :
For people that are worried, you can follow the situation (based on real reported numbers) here:
http://ncov.bii.virginia.edu/dashboard/

Johns Hopkins has something similar but their's wasn't updated the last I looked.

Thanks for letting me and others know.  So here is an initial list:

http://ncov.bii.virginia.edu/dashboard/

Johns Hopkins

https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr/maladies-et-traumatismes/maladies-et-infections-respiratoires/infection-a-coronavirus/articles/infection-au-nouveau-coronavirus-sars-cov-2-covid-19-france-et-monde

At least these links should be browsed in order to make one's mind.

(I find it strange that ietf.org lists only one central Agency and the dst Agency; they should have listed all the src Agencies, meaning all the countries Agencies where people come from, and their regions' and cities agencies; we dont lack the technical tools to list them).

Regards,
Mary.