Re: Further update on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and IETF 107 Vancouver

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 02:41:55PM +0100,
 Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 143 lines which said:

> For my side, I stay away from advice from such high level
> organisations.

I certainly do not claim that these organisations are perfect, they
can make mistakes, like anyone, they can be sensitive to political
pressures, BUT we simply have no other way to decide in a reasonable
and rational way. As Jay said, we are not virologists. WHO or similar
bodies can be wrong but there is a much lower chance of them being
wrong than if the IETFers decide.

> - in case I dont know, prefer the safe path.

In that case, you do absolutely nothing (specially, you don't connect
to the Internet). COVID-19 is trendy but people die daily for many
other reasons. Do you plan to "ask a friend" about all of these?