Re: ISOC and PIR board analogies (Was Re: Draft IAB conflict of interest policy)

andrew and jay

if i was looking at this from 10,000m, which i partially am, jay being
anywhere near the pir decision making is a clear conflict of inbterest.
that y'all don't see this says a lot about how the ietf/isoc culture
sees conflict of interest; which was my point, not to pick on jay.

i believe my friend who was asking will be in touch directly.  but we
suspect you will still be shoveling kitty litter over it qs fast as
possible.

qed

randy