Re: NomCom 2019 Call for Community Feedback

On 04/11/2019 19:54, Salz, Rich wrote:
> I wonder what people think would break if we moved to 5 AD's per
> area, and they could divide the WG's and IESG concalls amongst
> themselves?

I think that's essentially up to the IESG to deal with,
it's not really that easy to do from "outside" because
the current IESG will have to be the ones to do the work
for any change. (And it'll be a lot of work is my bet.)

FWIW, when I was on the IESG I tried arguing for there
to be only ~7 ADs total following the logic that that'd
force the IESG to delegate more. Despite trying, we never
found a practical way to get there though.

Cheers,
S.