Re: GitHub blockage in Spain

Hi SM,

I think the discussion here was less about the specific takedown notice but about the collateral damage caused by ISPs by interpreting the prohibitions too broadly, blocking entire sites that we need or maybe even larger regions.

It would be good to get some information from the ground about whether that is likely to be an ongoing concern in Spain or whether the police/the ISPs have learned from this occurrence.  I don’t know where to get that; maybe some people with the appropriate government and community contacts can find out and report.

Grüße, Carsten