Re: The Next Generation

Kathleen, thanks for your comments and especially your efforts to identify specific problem areas.  I find those much more constructive than attacks on “tone” or participants’ ages.

> Perhaps others could make a point of forming relationships with newer participants as a way to help with this behavior to try to retain the good talent.

I find myself wondering if the organization could do more to foster such relationships and establish mentorships - though I fear that the same kinds of prejudices we’re seeing from some leaders would affect those too.

Keith