Re: The Next Generation

On 9/4/19 2:17 AM, George Michaelson wrote:

In geologic time, we're all stone. I have a succession plan at work I
am personally choosing to enact, why wouldn't I seek one here?

There's a difference between an individual choosing to enact a succession plan for him- or herself, and an organization deliberately seeking to marginalize or displace its experienced people who haven't expressed an interest in leaving.   When said organization becomes actively hostile to older participants, as this one has clearly become, there's no justification for it. It's nothing but ageist prejudice.

Keith