Re: tone policing

On Sep 2, 2019, at 23:03, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Again, we really need to drill down past vague words like "toxic".  Quite honestly, I find your words in the subject message toxic, but I don't think your contributions should be censored for that reason.

Okay. Would you agree that if a person engages in discussion by stating their opinion over and over again, without ever considering in any meaningful way what the other people in the discussion are saying, that this would be toxic to the discussion, even if such as person were being superficially polite?