Re: v3 format rollout schedule

+1 to what Joel said.

But with the proviso that the RFC and ID formats are not something the RFCInterest group should decide by themselves. It might be appropriate to do a -bis on RFC7991 to reflect the state of the tools after the initial rollout. But the format has to evolve to meet the needs of the IETF as a whole, not just the interest group.