Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-05.txt> (The IETF-ISOC Relationship) to Informational RFC

Just read the draft again. I like it.

See inline detail comment.

Joe Abley wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> On 18 Aug 2019, at 05:02, Christian de Larrinaga <cdel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Are you rather suggesting that there's a reasonable inference that "ISOC" as used in the document naturally incorporates chapters and other organisations associated with ISOC, and that it would be as well to clarify that point with explicit text?

The draft talks about ISOC employees
in last sentence para 4.

Otherwise, the involvement of ISOC's employees in the IETF standards
   process (e.g., as document editors or in leadership positions) is as
   individual contributors rather than on institutional grounds.

I think that suggests the draft is referring to ISOC itself rather than
affiliates. But then everyone contributes individually at IETF so I
don't think this needs further iteration.

best Christian