Re: why is it still mandatary to have Jabber scribing for WG session given Etherpad can allow anyone to post questions?

On Wed, 7 Aug 2019, Warren Kumari wrote:

There are a large number of things where the answer is Meetecho -- I
think that we are at risk of forgetting just how much they have
improved our process / experience...

Agreed, and I've several times written about this.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/XRAe4hsKHTocAJ4Rc-kT5b2KZx0

I miss that the meetecho recordings seem to be no longer available. They are superior to the Youtube videos in that they have also the jabber room, all in one. The youtube videos are a lot less flexible.

I think the IETF should do a lot more "marketing" around Meetecho.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx