Re: why is it still mandatary to have Jabber scribing for WG session given Etherpad can allow anyone to post questions?

On Wed, Aug 07, 2019 at 01:15:35PM -0400, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
> I was remote for the Montreal meeting and found Jabber much more convenient
> for questions than raising my virtual hand, waiting to be recognized, and
> then speaking my question.

Me too, sure, but those questions may not get answered at the mic, just
maybe in the chat room.  Then again, following the chat room and the
real room at the same time can be difficult and distracting.