Re: We gotta stop meeting like this

Dear Sergeant-at-arms,
I know little of the topics discussed, but found Michael's Py's message by no means unprofessional.  To me, it was just fine.  I'm writing this in the hopes that you adjust the bar where you get active just ever so slightly upwards (towards tolerance!).
With great appreciation for the job you are doing,
Stephan