Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

On 7/22/19 10:35 AM, John C Klensin wrote:

Keith,

One observation:  "replace Jon Postel" has never been a
realistic goal.  Jon, in combination with Joyce Reynolds (and
I'm very concerned about what it might mean that we keep
forgetting her and her role)
fair - and my apologies to Joyce.
Indeed, I would consider anyone who believed they could run the
Series the way Jon did, applying all of the skills and authority
that he had, to be too self-deluded to be an appropriate
candidate for the job.

agree.

Keith