Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

On 7/15/19 11:15 AM, Leif Johansson wrote:

I don't think its a good idea to include "experience as an RFC author"
as a desired skill. Including that requirement will skew the selection
towards the usual suspects and Recruiting the next RSE from within the
community should imo not be a high priority for us.

I emphatically disagree.   Why should IETF entrust the editing of its work product to someone who might not understand IETF's mission or share its values?

Keith