Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

This isn't a "yes/no" comment, but rather, a bit of colour - I think requiring the experience with having written an RFC means the candidate would have been through the process previously and hence, has some experience with it. Also, it's not a requirement, just a desirable skill :)

/S