Re: Things that used to be clear (was Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.)

My tool takes in Markdown and spits out XML2RFC.

It also takes in Microsoft Word .docx format which is supported by almost every editor as an output format.

Most of my docs are a combination of text written in Word so that the spell and grammar checker can be used and examples that are generated in markdown.