Re: Things that used to be clear (was Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.)

If we want to make the IETF approachable for all, then for me this statement from Stewart is true, and part of the problem. I'm not an engineer. I don't spend my days in code. Github is not part of my workflow. More over, as a newcomer, i think the idea of cribbing someone else's draft and using it as a basis is probably a non starter. I share Kathleen's musing, in that I wonder too what will be popular in <x> years from now. I'll take the unpopular stand that being able to write in (gasp) Word docs works perfectly for me - in fact, it's highly desirable. :)

</rathole>
Sarah