Re: Things that used to be clear (was Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.)

Nico Williams <nico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > By reserving all that pain for the very end of the process -precisely
    > when the WG participants are out of steam- the end result sucks.  The
    > problem isn't that we're bad at commitment reviews, rather the opposite
    > combined with the lack of interim reviews.  All the _surprises_ come
    > at the end, when authors/WGs least want them.

Bingo.

Maybe we could always have the responsible AD do his/her review during WGLC
call time, and WG chairs would actually need to coordinate with the AD to
make sure that they have the time.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-