Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.

On 7/3/19 4:25 PM, Warren Kumari wrote:

It seems to me that this would defeat the entire purpose of
Internet-Drafts and serve to circumvent the IETF process.    There
should be no expectation of stability until a document has reached
IETF-wide consensus.

Great, please come to the side meeting and we can try better explain the use case.

Great, please send funding.

Keith