Re: RFC Editor model

On Jun 26, 2019, at 23:45, Sarah Banks <sbanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The notion that the RSOC recommendation alone is what prompted Heather to not reup her contract is absurd.

I’d probably lose interest in this thread less quickly if we could suspend examining this tiny part of the picture and return to the bigger picture — what was it that made the position of the RSE less tenable for this particular incumbent than it might have been, and do we want to address this and/or our expectations of the RSE’s job and the RFC publication series as a whole.

Grüße, Carsten