Re: The RSE's perspective

Apologies for the top post.

I agree with Leif’s perspective here. Process can be fixed and reflected upon, core values sustained, models improved, and results measured. But none of this should undermine the ethos of good and constructive professional relationships. This is what I believe has occurred. Moreover, given that all these posts are public and the IETF expects to run a RFP, how will bidders perceive the environment that the IAB/RSOC have created by their actions? How do you think they will adjust their bids to compensate?

Cheers,
Terry

Mobile device. All correct spelling unintentional.