Re: to pitch or not to pitch, IETF attendance costs

It's easy.  Just use them.  Even cruddy old MUAs like my fave Alpine
can render any of the highly formatted stuff that is so popular these
days.

R's,
John

In article <f986f4fb-444c-5719-33ed-a821dfb8b592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>I don't like it, but maybe we need to find a way to let people use
>modern/broken MUAs.

PS: top-posting is a courtesy to people who read their mail on phones
with small screens at least some of the time, which these days is just
about everyone.