Re: to pitch or not to pitch, IETF attendance costs

On 15 May 2019, at 14:39, Michael Richardson wrote:

mcr> 3) virtual interim occurs, with any oral questions being captured into an
mcr> email minutes to the list. Possibly one email per major question.
mcr> This naturally generates ML traffic if there is interest.

> The discussion of handling questions seems overly proscribed. I’d rather
> experiment a bit.

Sure. My idea is to stoke the list.
I've had authors ask me how to generate interest on the list, and the best
way is with questions. I've suggest that authors ask each other questions on
the list :-)

That’s a good strategy. Another one is to provide an egregiously bad summary and let folks correct you. Of course, this approach has some risks... ;)