Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: LLC Board Meeting Details - 1 May 2019

Hiya,

On 03/05/2019 22:42, Glenn Deen wrote:
> In my long career I have yet to meet legal counsel that has ever
> advised that above and beyond the law is recommended.
Sure, if you ask a lawyer "should I do more than legally
required" the answer will be "blah blah blah..." and
then: "no";-)

But we're not asking lawyers in this case, we're discussing
openness and CoIs in part so that the LLC board can figure
out how to do what they figure the community want.

And ISTM the community clearly want the LLC board to be
highly transparent, and thankfully the LLC board seem to
be on board with that, and that is already going beyond
what's legally required so we are not in new territory if
the LLC board try do better than strictly necessary wrt
potential CoIs.

Cheers,
S.