Re: exploring the process of self retiring one's name from an RFC

Brian,

I want to thank you for the work on this RFC and your invitation to me
to join.  It was a great experience, and I learned a lot.

It's just that it turned out diferently than why I accepted at the time.

The consensus was there, the RFC got through its way in that difficult
maze of 6MAN.  The consensus-building was a success.  But it is not what
I meant.