Re: exploring the process of self retiring one's name from an RFC

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the reply.

Re: exploring the process of self retiring one's name from an RFC

"Scott O. Bradner" <sob@xxxxxxxxx> Fri, 19 April 2019 10:14 UTCShow
header

RFCs are not changed after they are published so removing one’s name
from a existing RFC cannot be done.

Errata?

Alex

Scott

On Apr 19, 2019, at 6:00 AM, Alexandre Petrescu