Re: The "decline of the true believers in the IETF" graph

Alissa Cooper <alissa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > We actually had that in the graph the secretariat originally produced,
    > but took it out for the plenary slide since I didn’t want to overload
    > people with information for a slide that wasn’t going to be on the
    > screen very long. You can see it here:
    > https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/
    > 1QceS5g7XvELBUObRDIApjxjZg2a08plH/page/YHqZ?s=veSmL7Dy01g

I looked at the slide, and I noticed that the nomcom-eligible line seems to
go up and down in sync with the new attendees line.  I'd think if there is
any relationship there should be a delay of 3-5 meetings.  So I'm wondering
if I am reading the graph correctly.

Does the datastudio permit people to run what-if scenarios without violating
the privacy of the data source?  Does it match people who remote attended
with their in-person attendance?

I'd specifically like to run some nomcom-remain-eligible scenarios.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-