Re: The "decline of the true believers in the IETF" graph

On 08/04/2019 22:59, Keith Moore wrote:
> 80% seems like a high threshold, probably more indicative of "is paid to
> work as a standards-body 'goer'" than "true believer".
>
> Given the variety of locations in which IETF meets. it can be hard for
> anyone to get to 80% of them.   But I'd be curious about how many
> attendees get to one out of three meetings, and how many get to two out
> of three.  Or maybe just a bar graph of how many attendees attended 1,
> 2, 3, ... N out of the last N meetings?
I'm not that fussed myself about these numbers (though a
decline in regular attendees, if real, is interesting).

But, if someone does put in effort here, please do count
and publish the numbers who are nomcom-eligible. If that
number is changing, then it'd be good for the community
to know.

Thanks,
S.