RE: Recall process

Hi Adrian, John,
At 01:52 AM 21-03-2019, Adrian Farrel wrote:
People signing a recall petition are not making judgements. Those judgements are made by the recall committee.

Yes. I gather that the participants interested in the topic are familiar with due process. As a point of information, over the years, there was only one attempt to use the mechanism.

There are two key points to these rules:

- To be able to handle extreme and exceptional conditions correctly
- To present a face that is open, welcoming, and fair

Yes.

The rule was written before registering for remote participation was a thing.

Yes.