Re: Recall process

Hi Brian,
At 08:47 PM 20-03-2019, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Yes, I believe it intentionally creates two classes of participants -
those with, or without, reasonable personal knowledge of the individual
concerned and the situation that has arisen.

My reading of that above is that there is a presumption that an attendee which fulfills the requirements would have reasonable and personal knowledge of the individual concerned. There is an unrelated draft in which it is mentioned that "maximal inclusiveness is paramount". The draft also mentioned meetings with a lot of "tourists". How is that belief reconciled with what is quoted above?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy