Re: Recall process

Hi Brian,
At 04:39 PM 21-03-2019, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
It's a tussle with no easy answer. However, we all know that human
"relationships" formed on-line with little or no personal human
contact are, or may be, very different from normal human relationships.
So far, the IETF has been very reluctant to abandon its dependency
on face-to-face contact as a social anchor. What we're discussing here
is just one small and rarely used aspect of that. I don't think it can
be fixed in isolation. John Klensin's recent message mentions numerous
aspects of the problem space. I don't have answers.

Thank you for the response.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy