Re: Finding the appropriate work stream for draft-nottingham-for-the-users

Hi Mark,
At 03:19 PM 19-03-2019, Mark Nottingham wrote:
Which statement is that?

There is the following: "As the Internet increasingly mediates key functions in societies, it has unavoidably become profoundly political; it has helped people overthrow governments ..."

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

In simple terms, it is about how the IETF operates. It may be better to skip that discussion for now; it may be irrelevant as the draft progresses.

I don't agree with this characterisation; it's missing the point of the draft, which is that the people behind the computers are the point, not the programs running on them.

Ok.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy