Re: Finding the appropriate work stream for draft-nottingham-for-the-users

On 3/19/19 5:36 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

The Internet, as seen from an IETF perspective, is about "end points" instead of "end users".  The draft, as currently written, redefines the meaning of "user".  That is like saying that the Internet is for web browsers and mobile phones.

I don't read the draft that way, but perhaps it could be still clearer.   I suggest "The Internet Is For Humans".

Keith