Re: github is not git, was sr.ht --- "sir hat" --- alternatives to Github

https://www.smore.com/clippy-js

Is there nothing the internet can't deliver?

Nick
(no excuses offered for html + top-posting)

28 January 2019 at 22:40
is there an open-source alternative to Clippy?

if there is, bet it requires gnome...

Lloyd Wood