Re: The Friday Experiment

Meeting jointly on Saturday and Sunday with the IEEE worked great, IMHO. Both meetings were useful and productive, and Randy gave an entertaining talk! :-) I hope we have the chance to do something like this again in the future.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 11:14 Randy Bush <randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joint activities with IEEE 802 were scheduled before the IESG
> announced the Friday experiment.  Anyway, even if it was known, the
> point was to use the weekend between the IETF and IEEE 802 meetings to
> allow participates in both communities to collaborate.

the ieee/ietf thing worked for me.  friday holiday did not.

randy

--
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects