Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-03

Erik Kline <ek=40google.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Nits/editorial comments: I can't help but wonder if an example or two wouldn't
> round out the document.  But maybe leaptofrogans: URIs/IRIs aren't amenable to
> constructing an example?

I agree in principle with this.  Looking at reference [IFAP], here are
two examples:

    leaptofrogans:mynetwork*mysite
    leaptofrogans:my-network*MySite

The syntax of frogan addresses is very carefully specified, but most of
the work seems to revolve around using Unicode well:  Frogans are fully
internationalized, so there's a lot of work in [IFAP] specifying how to
use Unicode so that an address aligns with the intuitive sense of "a
text string".

But beyond the fact that a frogan address is split into two parts by a
"*" character, there isn't much syntax that's easily displayed by a
series of ASCII examples.

Dale