Re: The Friday Experiment

Hi,

On 2018-11-10, at 17:19, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PS: As a data point, I booked a flight home departing on
Friday morning. That precluded taking part in Friday fun.
Given the probabilities, I'd pick being home over maybe
having a good Friday meeting every time.

same here. The meeting is long enough already, since it now effectively starts on Saturday (thanks to the hackathon, which I find very useful and will attend).

Add to that that side meetings that I might have stuck around for (the joint datacenter meeting with the IEEE) decided to not even use the opportunity and instead decided to meet on Sunday...

Lars