Re: The Friday Experiment

On 10/11/2018 09:14, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
> I would like to start a discussion on the Friday experiment. I, for one,
> thought that it was a resounding failure.

Agreed.

> My personal hope is that this experiment will not be repeated, and we go
> back to our previous meeting agenda.

I'd encourage the IESG to consider a similar approach but
never on the last day of the meeting. My suggestion is to
have one or more of Tue/Wed/Thu mornings with no (or few)
WG sessions scheduled.

Cheers,
S.

PS: As a data point, I booked a flight home departing on
Friday morning. That precluded taking part in Friday fun.
Given the probabilities, I'd pick being home over maybe
having a good Friday meeting every time.