Re: The Friday Experiment

On Nov 11, 2018, at 01:00, Ted Lemon <mellon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  have one less “hackathon" day on the weekend, for example.

Wrong direction (for our community).  The 1.5 day hackathon is already too short (one factor may be that we are schlepping hardware around and that takes some time to calibrate before everyone can get productive); we need more of that time, not less.

> Heisenfreitag,

Thank you! We now have a word for what happened this time…

Grüße, Carsten