Re: The Friday Experiment

I was one of the first to schedule a side-meeting on Friday, and I immediately got a few people saying "but I already scheduled to leave Thursday night because I assumed nothing would be happening on Friday". I scheduled a second side-meeting on the same topic on Wednesday. The Wednesday meeting had 35ish people, the Friday had below 20.

But I also note that very few side meetings were on the schedule for Friday, which to me says that maybe optimizing for side-meetings was overkill. A different idea is to have three rooms for side-meetings during the week because there was contention for the two in some slots.

--Paul Hoffman