IRTF DNSSEC

All -

I apologize for not properly quoting threads, I am traveling to
vacation today, and am in haste.

It's been brought to my attention that DNSSEC for IRTF isn't working
quite as well as it should.

I have generated new signatures for all zones, and manually signaled
all of the Afilias servers (who provide backup DNS for the IETF).   I
have observed that those servers have pulled zone transfers from us,
and would expect that this will update and resolve DNSSEC issues
within the next 10-15 minutes (it usually takes about that long to get
through all of Afilias' networks.)

I will check again at my next stop to ensure that we have resolution.

Thank you,
Glen
--
Glen Barney