Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: CACAO

On Sep 13, 2018, at 06:30, Eric Rescorla <ekr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I read Barry’s initial email (which I’m sure 100 people like me silently agreed with) as a request to set the bar for that description a little (really just a little) higher.  It is better that the people requesting a list spend an hour coming up with a two-sentence elevator description than that 1000 people need to spend 10 minutes each to find and extract that information from the clues provided.

(I still have to spend those 10 minutes.)

Grüße, Carsten