Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: CACAO

I agree that lists are cheap and that one of our main jobs is to
facilitate discussion, so I have no issue with the creation of the
list.  I just hoped for a bit more explanation -- even "For details
see <this draft>" would have helped (I didn't know there was a draft
at all).

Anyway, just for future reference; thanks for listening.

Barry

--
Barry